2015年10月21日星期三

The Fashion Designer Handbags Industry Are Very Successful

Fashion designer Gina Alexander has got his break when celebrities, eager to see their face on their accessories, started buying custom bags selling from a kiosk phone in a Hermes Australia Onlineshopping center. With her husband Richard, Alexander started Gina Alexander Inc. from their garage. They now have a warehouse, showroom and office with 12 employees in Burbank. An adoptive parent and an adoptee herself, 37, Alessandro donating 1 percent of the price of each bag to the agency that helped her to adopt her daughter.Celebrity appeal helps bag business for the enterprise.

"I went to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in the center right after high school and I also worked for several designers. It 'was really difficult for me to find a job because the fashion Cheap Authentic Hermes Handbagsindustry has had a very successful five or six years does."In 2001, I saw the Hollywood & Highland had these little kiosks selling things, and I said, 'I want to open a kiosk.'"You had to present your plans for the vice president of TrizecHahn (then owner of Hollywood & Highland), as an audition. I was planning grants. It takes people almost every day.

But I had no money, so you could not even make the true champions. I just had sketches. I quit my job at Starbucks and we went for it. I borrowed from friends and relatives, and worked 10 hours a day. We have been called Shangri La-Dee-Da. The rent was $ 4,000 a month, not to mention what I pay my employees."After about a year, I opened a new kiosk at the Grove and began Mulberry Bags UK Online Shoppingto make photographic bags. Now is all we do. You send us a photo and we dye directly onto the fabric and sew the bags by hand. People can order bags out our website, too. You choose the model you want, send us a picture, and send the bag.

没有评论:

发表评论