2016年12月2日星期五

A professional basketball coach

"I was honored to be part of this game, and I was honored to be part of it," said Austin, who, despite repeated fates of fate, is still in awe of God. All I can say is thanks only to God, and I can only thank you, "he said," and I know God has his own arrangement.

Austin this sink it? not at all. Moreover, he did not leave his love of basketball.

After the tragedy, Austin issued a statement: "I'm sorry all the people who support me, you do not see me play in the NBA, but this is not the end, but only a beginning.

Six months later, Austin returned to his alma mater, Baylor University. While continuing to pursue a business degree, he also served as assistant coach in the school basketball team. In Austin's view, to encourage players on the sidelines, make him feel that he did not completely leave the basketball. He has even made up his mind to become a professional basketball coach in the future.

http://www.lolga.com/nba-live-mobile/nba-live-mobile-coins

没有评论:

发表评论