2018年2月26日星期一

The use of the body and technology control

Embiid: I can match the best players in the league.

Embiid is particularly busy in the all-star game, he has participated in the rookie challenge, the skills challenge and all-star race, and need to take care of that is, for the first time in his career all-star race has firmly established itself as one of the starting lineup.

But Embiid is not shy. He played 20 minutes, giving 19 points and eight rebounds in two pairs of data.

Embiid said of his all-star trip said: "I always think I am a league all season top 10 players and the top five, I came here to participate in the all-star game NBA MT Coins is in order to confirm this, I think I can compare with the league's best player, I feel very interesting."

Embiid outstanding performance in the all-star game also made an impression on the durant, durant said: "his use of the body and technology control, he can outside, also can dribble, as long as he wants, he can with the passage of time and continue to improve his various technique. He's a great player and definitely a player who deserves your respect, and he can take over the league after me.

没有评论:

发表评论