2017年4月21日星期五

Sang Pauli: The lawyer has never intervened in my contract

Sevilla will be at home against Granada, coach Sang Pauli in the pre-match conference, once again responded to the question about his stay.

"We have to have a very good condition to win the season, and we need to take the performance, just like the last two games."
About injury problems
Nasri and Lamy are not how to participate in training, we will talk to them to see if you can play in the game. We will evaluate this, but they have been completely hurt.
About recent rumors
I can only say that, like a rock and roll to sing that: "the truth in the street." The other is rumors that they try to separate us from Sevilla. What we are considering is the game with Granada, only concerned about the third thing. We have a lot of games to fight, want to unite with the fans, for the club to make some achievements.
The rest are nothing to do with me. Breach of contract If the player can leave the terms of the liquidated damages, why the coach will not work?


On negotiations with Castro (the President of Seville)
We once again reached a consensus, only consider the right thing, once the end of the season, we will focus on the future things. Now we have to do is fight for the third place.
About the Argentine Football Association
We have never talked about this. lawyer? My business I take care of myself, I have never had any agent. I can not be responsible for the meetings that I have never attended. Fernando - Barredes (an Argentinean lawyer) is one of my old acquaintances, but since coaching, he never touched any of my contracts.
Prospects for the results of the season
We want to break 75 points, this is the only thing I want in my mind now.
About personal problems
I am very calm, because I will not be involved in any of the following games have nothing to do with the conversation.

Message Reference Source:LOLGA.INC

没有评论:

发表评论