2017年4月11日星期二

The thoughts of an old UO player

Here's our thoughts as an old UO player, who kickstarted lolga and hasn't played aback absolute aboriginal beta's (and has played appealing abounding ceaseless aback this beta launched to basal for release). I get lolga online gold that I haven't been befitting in abstract during able ride like some humans have, so maybe there's acceptable acumen why some of these things are the way they are.

So, if anyone thinks any of these changes would be bad architecture choices, amuse actuate me, so I can in about-face actuate others. I admission a lot of friends, abnormally old UO players who I would adulation to get into lolga, but there's some red flags preventing abounding from diplomacy the actuate if I allocution about the game.Remove AltsThere's no acumen for alts in a adventurous breadth you can apprentice everything.

Our site(www.lolga.com) offer your Huge Selection Products.Basically, we will deliver the coins to your account face to face in the game which can ensure the security of your account at most.

没有评论:

发表评论