2017年9月17日星期日

Slovenia won a historic gold medal

In the just-concluded final of the European Championship, Slovenia won a historic gold medal in 93-85 Lectra Serbia. The Heat star, the Slovenian leader Golan-Dragic played very well, playing 28 minutes, dropping 35 points in 22 12, and winning the European Championship MVP. After the game, he was interviewed by the TV station and asked whether it was the biggest achievement of his career so far LOLGA.

Absolutely, yes! Dragic said, I am still waiting for my own NBA champions ring, but that is different, because this championship is for my motherland, all of my life is born in my motherland. I am glad to be able to give back to the people of Slovenia, you can see the whole arena is their figure, for their support, I express my heartfelt thanks.

We always dream of being able to stand on the podium and get the first three to meet. This may be my last chance because I am likely to retire from the national team when I finish this tournament. The past month has been fantastic and unbelievable.

I had a little cramp in the second half, but I had absolute confidence in my teammates. Prepelic and Blazic repeatedly scored key goals and we know how to play as a whole. I was not afraid at all, I was a little nervous.

Luca Doncic will grow to be the strongest player in Europe in a few years, and it will be the strongest in the NBA! He's a natural winner, I'm serious. Remember what I said, he will one day become the strongest in the world.

没有评论:

发表评论