2018年3月21日星期三

The 2nd generation Jordan Brand shoes

Rockwell point guard Chris Paul's 11th-generation Jordan Brand signature boots were officially released today. Currently, Paul is Brand Jordan's signature shoe algebra, second only to Carmelo Anthony (13th generation) endorsement player.

In an interview with Sports Illustrated, Paul talked about the philosophy and many topics behind the design of the shoes.

Q: Your 11th generation boots will be on sale soon. How do you summarize the journey since signing Jordan Brand?

A: This is a crazy process. Looking back at my first boots, it should be released in 2008, just before the start of the playoffs. Any time you show me a photo of me, I can tell you what season it was taken. I can judge from the shoes on my feet, so this is an interesting process.

Q: Which element of your favorite CP3 11 generation?

A: My favorite may be its strap design. It's very interesting. It's been 11 years. I tried to design a bandage for 4 generations but I couldn't make it. The company didn't let us do that. So, the strap design is really cool. The best thing about my shoes is the grip. I always talk to them about my way of stopping and stopping. It's very important for me to stop.

Q: Which part of the design process do you enjoy most?

A: The design process is another part that can be described. The sneakers I wore today against the Trail Blazers are rockets. Obviously, this is related to the decisions I made this summer. From the 1st to the 11th generation, each pair of my shoes had a sign of tribute to my dead grandfather. I would consider all the details of the shoes, whether it be the V-shaped pattern of the sole or the “3 in the shoe. "It is also a symbol of my family.

Q: How did you test a pair of model shoes? How long will you say in training: "Yes, this feels good, so design it?"

A: Do you know what is the most interesting? After so many years of involvement, I have become part of this process. I would like to thank those who have measured the performance of shoes before me, because they will ensure that you will not be distorted when you put on shoes. Too much deformation, I have been wearing the shooting and training for a few weeks in the 11th generation. Not long ago, I just got the latest sample, but I can't wait to put them on today's game.

Q: Do you remember the scene when you put on the first generation of signature shoes?

A: Yes, I still remember the designer at that time was Jason Mayden. My relationship with Jason has been very close so far. I will never forget that when you were a child, you never dreamed that you would have your own signature shoe in the future. There was no place for disrespect for myself or Jason. I think our first pair of shoes Hard and brick, but in the end, they are my shoes after all. I still remember that the soles were made of plastic material, bearing my signature, and the name of coach Coach Prosser, who had passed away. Wearing these shoes, I always slipped. I was really crazy. Every time I do, I pull the ball. The movements, I will slip, which means that the soles are somewhat convex. This is a process. I need the shoes to have some performance so that I can show them by wearing them.

Q: There is no doubt that you are one of the strongest players in the NBA, but when it comes to the sale of shoes, will that bother you?

A: I will pay attention. In the final analysis, you still hope your shoes will sell well. You want it to play its value. For me, the most important thing is the performance of shoes. For many years, many university teams and players have Will wear them, but I know how it will help me on the court. When I went inside and wanted to stop, I knew that I could stop, but the people who defended me couldn't stop 9 times out of 10 because their shoes weren't suitable for them, so he would twist it. That gave me enough time to complete a retreat and then shoot.

Q: There are some disputes and bloggers believe that Jordan Brand should stop production of all signature sneakers, because it is really too difficult to live under the shadow of Michael Jordan. What is your opinion on this?

A: These topics have been discussed for many years. It may be because of the reason for the re-engraving of the AJ series. I don't think any shoes can compete with the re-engraving. Re-engraving is a re-engraving. After all, the real achievement of a pair of shoes is what the master of the shoes has achieved in wearing them. That is MJ's legendary place. Nobody can give him a pair of shoes like him.

Q: So, I have to ask, do you choose CP3 11 or AJ14?

A: Hahaha, I choose myself, but I'm very lucky that I can get both types.

Q: Do you want people to remember which part of your signature shoe?

A: It may be the difference between each pair. I remember that the 1st and 2nd generation shoe uppers were relatively high, but the design was very good - we had a pair of carnival colors. Then there was the third generation NBA MT Coins. We had the prints. The fourth generation. Jason came up with some of the highest characters. By the fifth generation, we overturned all the previous designs and started from scratch and took some time to release them. The sixth generation, soles show my hometown and Los Angeles. For each pair of shoes, I can tell you the steps they need to give birth. This is why I am so obsessed with shoes because I know what kind of process I need to go through to make a pair of shoes.

没有评论:

发表评论